A revolutionary way to accelerate your Hair Growth!




WHAT IS VIDA HOMEOPATHY?



Vida Homeopathy is not the same as any other hair treatment on the market!

It is a revolutionary way to treat with surprisingly good results.

The active ingredients in all Vida Products are Homeopathy based.

 Homeopathy is not chemical, but a Pharmaceutical way to transform

substances into information, so your body can learn how to intake the nutrients 

your hair need.



4 Products  ( Vida Hair Kit) working together for a Healthy & Stronger Hair 
in 8 Weeks.

Promotes blood flow to the roots (Vida Shampoo + Vida Lotion)

Increase hair nutrition (Vida Hair oil)

Nourish your roots + fight Candida(Vida Oral Spray)

8 Weeks to a Healthy  & Stronger Hair





Vida Homeopathy Hair Kit  has no harsh chemical
 FREE OF :SL Sulfate, Paraben,P.Glycol Free, 
Vegan, No Animal testing
Balanced PH
Excellent for all hair types;

8 Weeks to a Healthy & Stronger Hair!


Side effect: some people may notice  new hair growth after 16 weeks.





Find out how vida can help you recover your hair

www.vidahomeopathy.com


Comments

  1. Hello!
    I'm a 31-years-old men and I have been looking to find a solution to help stop hair loss and re-grow it for a long time. I start to realize hair loss since I was 21 years old, since them I've been looking and resourcing for a treatment that was effective, natural,no side effects and very important too "reasonable cost”.
    I have being using Dr. Margot Gobetti Homeopathy Vida Hair "Kit" products (shampoo, oral spray, scalp lotion, scalp oil) for about 6 weeks and the results so far is incredible!! I noticed no more hair loss at all (amazing), and by last week I’ve noticed little hairs re-growing, plus my scalp feels healthier and the texture of my hair thicker and stronger. But remembering that we have to eat very health too, so the products itself can work at the best level. I really recommend this products, and the best of everything this is a natural solution, no side effects at all. I was tired to try treatments full of chemicals and artificial products that was bring only more damage,harm and allergic reactions to my hair and scalp. So i finally found something that really worth at least a try. Thank you Dr. Margot Gobetti, I’m very happy with the results so far :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kyelce to share your experience with Vida Homeopathy Hair kit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Help your Hair Growth with Diet & Essential Oils

The True about Shampoos & Frequent asked questions !

Homeopathy in Brazil & USA & World