Here we go.....hold on for the Bad News1. More than 30 million of American women suffer from thinning Hair.
2. We can say that 1 of 4 women is facing this problem.
3. It's not true that thinning hair is related to Menopause, the average age for women dealing with thinning hair is 25 to 35.
4. Your hair association with self-image, self-steam and sex appeal, the psychological aspect of thinning hair affects women of all ages.
Before going to the Good News, let's answer some fundamental questions, and see the action you need to do when you notice that your hair is not growing as its suppose to (or is weak or you can see your scalp).
What is thinning hair?
Each time a normal hair follicle is shed, it is replaced by hair that is equal in size. But in some women, the new hair is thinner and thinner - a more miniaturized version of itself. The hair follicles are shrinking, and eventually, they quit growing altogether. Women tend to notice thinning hair on the top front of the scalp.
We can compare the hair with the growing of the plants, where the strands are our "plants" and the scalp is our "earth". What happens "underground" it is what supports the plant to be strong and grow.
In the old times, and still today, there are studies about between lunar cycles and hair growth and also about seasons of the year and the hair.
What is the first step?First, admit you have a problem. Each day you dwell in denial, and you're losing precious time.
That is why the first step is going to your physician for a checkup. Women hair loss is triggered by about 30 different medical conditions, as well as several lifestyle factors. As a starting point, hair loss experts recommend testing for thyroid problems and hormone imbalances. Sometimes no specific cause can be found, but do not panic about, because there is a solution!
The Good News........your Hair can be Healthy & Strong again!
Common complain that I used to hear when a patient came for a hair consultation: "I did what my doctor recommended.....my hormones now are balance, but my hair is the same..... " Nothing was wrong with me, my doctor's check up was good." "I use almost, all kind of shampoos and nothing works."
Before we go to solutions......I would like you to understand my point of view on basic hair care and the "almost" magic solution.
1. The average scalp has 100,000 hairs. Each follicle produces a single hair that grows at a rate of half an inch per month. After growing for two to six years, hair rests awhile before falling out. It's soon replaced with a new hair, and the cycle begins again. At any given time, 85% of hair is growing, and the remainder is resting.
2. The 3 phases of hair that developed in the scalp are:
The phase of the Hair Vellum: We will see in the baby scalp a thin hair that we can see at certain angles of the light.
The phase of the hair Lanugo: The hair will evolve with time and will be thicker than vellum and will have more color, but will be weaker than healthy hair.
The phase of Terminal Hair: the regular hair that is thick, fully pigmented.
3. When your scalp does not have enough nutrients (for several causes), the hair will not reach its full development. The hair will begin a reverse process back to the stage of Lanugo, and then vellum until the growth process ceases.
4. Unlike male-pattern baldness, where patches of hair fall out over time, female hair loss means a reduction in hair volume, making transplantation tough.
How does the "Magic" Solution...... work!
There are 4 Products that will work together to give you a Healthy & Strong Hair in 16 weeks.
Why we need that time?
When you notice that your hair is weak....the cause of hair loss started way before you had noticed. That would be the time the body needs to restore your "earth"(scalp) so the nutrients could 're-vitalized" your strands.
The 4 Products are Vida Hair Kit, for external and internal use; find more at: